Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

What are you hunting?

Our ancestors, even the not so distant ones, did not sit around and wait for their food to come to them. They either chased it down, or had to walk to areas where they could pick it. Then they would go back to the home.

I have started to break up my daily cardio routine. Granted, not everyone can do the same, and there will be days it will not be possible with life’s responsibilities and other happenings around us. Although, I think it would be worth it to give it a try every day that you can. I have started out attempting three - thirty minute - walks on the treadmill a day. One in the morning, another around noon and also in the evening. Once the weather warms up, on nice days my noon walk will be with my daughter around our town and last between a hour and a half to two. I am currently getting in at least two brisk walks a day. It has really begun to speed up my weight loss. My wife, is almost always on the move at her job from one end of her work complex to the other, she still finds time to take brisk walks on both her breaks and lunch.

Today also marks an important Milestone for me, I have left the 300’s and now in the 200’s. I stepped on the scale today to see 299, I am very excited. I am only 24lbs away from my first goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment